The role of this post is to strengthen the company in its market sectors, develop new and innovative digital services, and extend our geographic reach to become a benchmark player in France and Europe.
The Group offers equipment management solutions that incorporate financing and related technical services.
To support our growth, we are recruiting Sales Engineers for our agencies in France and our European subsidiaries.
Experience: at least 6 years, including 3 years in Leasing sales.
- Organise your tasks, prioritise your targets, retain clients & partners
- Listen, propose solutions, identify decision-makers, and develop the right pitch for each contact depending on reported needs
- Convince and sign contracts with new clients & partners
- Communicate with partners and organise business review meetings with them,
- Make reliable forecasts
- Learn the markets in which we could operate
- Sales-oriented and a good negotiator
- Mobilising and teaching abilities
- Friendly and team-spirited
- Independent and tenacious
You will present our solutions in the following markets: IT, healthcare equipment, rolling stock and industrial supplies, green IT and energy-intensive assets
Your organised, methodical approach will enable you to manage your files and handle figures with rigorous efficiency. Self-reliant and approachable, you will display full commitment to your daily tasks. English: Very good level required.
We offer an attractive salary and, by contributing to our growth, access to opportunities that arise in the Group.